Old marketing techniques are gone! Now digital marketing is the new trend to grow your business in 2020. Now we are living in that era where social media is too active and mostly used by everyone.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media after Facebook. The audience reach on Instagram is very high, so it is easy to grow and promote your business through it.
Here in this article, I will share how to use Instagram for business.
First, you should know why to use Instagram for business:
- The audience on Instagram is very large
- The conversion ratio is very high
- Easy to drive traffic
- Easy to close a deal.
- Paid advertising is easy and cheap than Facebook or other social media platform.
Step-1: Make Your Instagram Profile Complete
Make sure your Instagram profile is complete and you have a profile picture and a short bio. Also, be sure to put your website link and an email address.
Once you have your profile looking good you are ready to start building your Instagram followers.
Step-2: Grow your audience
First, you need to gain a solid audience. Try to grow a targeted audience that helps you to generate leads and give a high conversion ratio.
Ways to grow Instagram followers:
- Post Daily: Try to post at least 3 images daily. Now you are thinking about which type of photo you should post. You should post strategic photos that may generate leads to your business.
You can write something valuable in an image format that will provide some value to your audience. Research and study the market for it.
- Only Post Best Images: Instagram is basically an art gallery. The best you show off the best you get. Post your best images and graphics that attract the audience.
Only showcase the best of the best in your IG feed. Remember to make your portfolio on topnotch.
- Use Proper Hashtags: Using proper hashtags is one of the most important steps. Hashtags pull the content when a certain topic is being searched on Instagram. Try to put at least 5 hashtags on every single post.
The hashtags should be different for every post otherwise Instagram will mark it as spam. Research on Instagram and make a list of all possible hashtags and use them as required.
- Do comment on similar posts: Add a valuable comment on the similar post of another creator. When you do some valuable comments on other’s post people will start trusting you and as a result, they will start following you.
Read More: Work From Home:10 Ways to Make Money Online
Step-3: Drive Organic Traffic to Facebook Page
Create a Facebook page and connect it to your Instagram account and create a custom audience on Facebook based on people who interacted with your Instagram profile.
Post your content daily to build engagement with your audience.
Step-4: Run Facebook & Instagram advertisement
Run Facebook ads and drive paid targeted traffic to your website. If you are doing affiliate marketing then Facebook will not allow you to put buying links on Facebook. So, play a simple trick to drive your traffic to your website and generate leads.
Step-5: Develop sales Funnel
Develop your website attractive and detailed to make customers into a buyer. Make proper planning to create sales funnel.