Work from home is the job dream situation for every worker. Many of the students and the housewife or retired persons are trying to find some ways to make money from it.
Today In this article I am going to share some of the services that you may offer and work that will help you to make money online from home.
By this, you can earn 10000 to 90000 per month depending upon your skills and hard work.
The best thing about work from home is you can start earning without any investment. If you have one PC or laptop and an internet connection you are ready to rock!
Here is the list of work from home jobs that might suit you:
Most of the Indian knows 2-3 languages including English. There are a lot of translators on freelance websites, but only a few who are really up to the standard that clients expect from them. If you are fluent in Hindi and English, or for that matter Tamil and English, you will find plenty of opportunities from both, Indian and Western businesses or authors in need of quality translation services. The best way to make money as a translator is to join a freelance site such as Fiverr.com or Upwork.com that gets a lot of traffic.
2. Virtual Assistant:
Virtual Assistants are freelancers who work remotely through the internet and help businesses across the world with various administrative tasks and keep everything Organized. They handle tasks such as composing and responding to emails, creating business documents such as PowerPoint presentations and Excel sheets, responding to business inquiries, managing blogs and websites and much more. Anybody can become a virtual assistant – as long as they have decent communication skills and are comfortable working with computers and applications such as MS Office. You will find the best virtual assistant jobs at freelance sites.
3. Customer care representative:
If you are good at English and your regional language you can work as a customer care representative. Skills you need to work as a customer care representative are Patience and exceptional listening skills, Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution, Confidence in multitasking, a “Challenge accepted” attitude, A want to put the customer first.
You can search on any freelancing websites or any job listing portals for this.
4. Medical Transcriptionist:
Medical transcriptionists work from home and transcribe recorded medical dictations made by doctors from thousands of miles away. All that a medical transcriptionist needs is a computer, a proper desk, a fast internet connection, and a first-rate earpiece. It is important to have done a course in medical transcription. You can look for work as a medical transcriptionist by joining freelance websites such as Guru.com and Freelancer.com, or join an online medical transcription company that allows you to work from home.
5. Web Developer
Web developers are dime a dozen, but great web developers are a chosen few. They are the kings and queens of the freelance world and can easily earn Rs. 150,000- 200,000 per month once they are able to make a name for themselves on sites such as Elance.com. A single web design project, if done well can fetch anything from $500 to $2500. Most web designers are self-employed and many are so successful that they hire other people. But it’s a tough skill to master as you will need to be very good at coding and have a taste for great design as well.
6. Travel Agent
Travel agents are freelancers who work on the internet and book flights, travel packages, railway tickets, bus tickets, hotels and so on for their clients who do not have the time to do it themselves, for a commission. There are a number of online travel agencies in India, so the competition in this profession is quite fierce. To succeed in this profession, you will need to specialize in something, such as, say, Andaman and Nicobar honeymoon packages. To become a travel agent, it is important to have your own website.
7. Freelance Writer
With the release of Google’s new Panda and Penguin updates, the quality of the web content is more important than ever before. So there’s a huge demand for talented freelance writers and content creators. If writing is something that interests you and you’re good at, create a profile on freelance sites such as Upwork.com, Fiverr.com, Freelancer.com, Guru.com, and Elance.com. As a freelance writer, you can make anywhere from Rs. 20,000 to 100,000 per month – provided you are good at your job.
8. Social Media Manager
Every business has to be on social media and social media marketing is absolutely critical for a small or medium-sized business. But who has the time to manage social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and so on? That’s why businesses hire social media managers to manage their tweets, updates and respond to customers on an immediate basis. If this is something that interests you, create a profile on sites such as CareerBuilder.com, SimplyHired.com, and Elance.com. It would help if you are comfortable with social media and have hundreds or even thousands of friends or followers on various platforms.
9. Data-Entry Operator
Data entry is one of the simplest things you can do to make money online. All you need to have is attention to detail, a decent computer, fast internet, MS Office and fast typing skills. You can work at home according to a schedule that suits you. If this is something you can do, create a profile on freelance sites such as Freelancer.com, and SimplyHired.com.
Blogging is one of the best passive income opportunities online. If there is anything that interests you, like gardening, computers, or books then blog about it. It hardly costs a few hundred rupees to start a blog – but the earning potential is limitless. You can make money as a blogger from Google Adsense or as an affiliate marketer for Amazon, Clickbank, etc. It’s an easy way to make money, but you will need to be patient as you won’t make much in the first 6 to 12 months of starting the blog.
Beware of These Common Work-at-Home Scams
- Social networks are a hot spot for work-at-home danger. One company called Easy Tweet Profits claims you can make up to $873/day online. They even claim one person earned $400,000/year using their method of tweeting your way to success. The catch? By signing up for their program you agree to be charged just under $50 per month! There are a whole host of other companies with similar names (usually involving “make money” or “make profits”) that suggest social networking can be a cash cow. But their game is all the same: Whether you’re talking about something you see on Craigslist, eBay, Facebook, Twitter or whatever’s the next hot thing, you’ve got to be wary.
- Phony job listings on legit job-hunting websites. One fraudulent group was listing fake jobs on CareerBuilder, which is an otherwise respectable site. The group was charging a big fee for a background check before the consideration of any applicants. Federal, state and local authorities received more than 17,000 complaints filed by people who were ripped off by this particular group. And that’s just the number of people who found their way to complain. Who knows how many others were taken?
- Pitches to be your own boss. Our Consumer Action Center is hearing from a lot of callers who go to help-wanted sites, find an opportunity that looks good and then contact the supposed employer. It turns out to be a pitch for owning your own business, with promises of huge money. Unfortunately, the only ones making money are the people pushing startup kits for a fee.
We hope this list helps you sort through the clutter when looking for work-from-home jobs. But, as always, keep warnings in mind.